Ho Kun Xian proved himself to be a force to be reckoned with within the fighting game community when he placed second in Street Fighter IV at Dreamhack Winter 2009. He followed up four years later in 2013 by taking first place at EVO 2013 & CEO 2013 in Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. Not to mention he took the crown using a character that most would not consider "not good enough to win" - Gen.
And just last year, Xian took third place in the CapCup 2015 tournament.
With Street Fighter V newly released, Xian suggests new players learn the frame data of characters. Learning the frame advantage can allow players to figure out the best moves available for their character and help create a competitive advantage.
IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF
- Adapting to high pressure sitations (i.e. Evo 2013)
- Advanced training methods
- Uncommon characters (i.e. Gen, Dhalsim)
- Speaks English & Mandarin
- 9th Place - EVO 2016 - SFV
- 5th Place - Stunfest 2016 - SFV
- 9th Place - Red Bull Kumite 2016 - SFV
- 3rd Place - CapCom Cup 2015 - USFIV
- 2nd Place - CapCom Cup 2014 - USFIV
- 1st Place - Evolution 2013 - SF4: AE
- 1st Place - CEO 2013 - SF4: AE